Keep your business at top of mind for customers who are interested in what you are selling. With a network of over 3 million websites your message can show up wherever your customers are.
Your Facebook page already has a group of people who know, like, and trust your brand making them some of your best leads. Put your message on your customers timeline using rich graphics that will drive interest and conversions.
Pay Per Click
As a Google certified digital marketing agency we have the experience to grow your business. Don’t wait for your ideal customer to find your website. With a comprehensive marketing package from Think Forward Media you can bring your message to your ideal customer.
Pay Per Click FAQs
If you are using Google Search Ads your ads will show at the top and the bottom of Google search results for the keywords we decide on. These ads are text based but can include a number of additional features to make them pop!
If you choose to use Google Shopping Ads your products will appear as attractive images with titles and copy on select Google properties including Google shopping when a customer searches for a product your company sells.
Pay Per Click Advertising lets you get your message in front of your customers when they are searching for what you offer.
By using Pay Per Click Advertising we can quickly build a profile of what your customers are searching for and optimize your ads accordingly. Additionally we can use the results of your PPC campaign to power your SEO making your organic ranking stronger.
We work closely with you to understand they keywords you want your business to rank for. From there we use the list of competitors you have provided, as well as our industry experience to do extensive keyword research.
Once we have settled on a list of keywords we will create ads using them and monitor for performance, adding, tweaking and removing keywords as we close in on your ideal customers.
Google allows you to match your keywords in a number of different ways a broad match means your keyword can appear in any order, anywhere in the search phrase. An Exact match means your keyword must show exactly as you specified it. Finally a negative keyword is a keyword you do NOT want to have your advertisement shown for.
With a network of over 3 million websites we can put your message in front of customers who have interests similar to what your business offers. Build awareness for your business and increase customer confidence by exposing your customers to your brand no matter where they are on the web.
Display Ads FAQs
- Display Ads can appear on Google’s extensive ad network which includes over 3 million websites. There are a number of banner sizes you can choose from and we can custom design your ad to attract your customers!
- Yes! By using a responsive ad we can target a variety of devices!
- Display ads are great when you want to get the maximum amount of exposure possible. When combined with Google Search Ads you can keep your business top of mind when your customers are ready to buy!
Don’t lose a sale just because your customer left your website! With Remarketing ads you can have your ads show up after your customer visited your website giving you the ability to provide them special offers and make the sale.
eCommerce customers can use dynamic remarketing showing your shopping ads to customers who have visited your products and letting them purchase from your ad!
- We insert a special piece of code on your website that Google can use to track visitors to your website. This code also allows us to see which of your ads are working and if your customers are meeting the goals we want them to (making a call, filling in a form, or purchasing your products).
- Technically Google will allow you to remarket to someone for over 500 days however generally this number is much smaller as users clear their browser cache or changes devices. We recommend you only continue to market to your customer while the advertisement is still relevant such as if you are running some kind of promotion or sale.
With comprehensive targeting options you can put your advertisement right in front of your ideal customers. Think Forward Media can build custom beautifully designed ads that will improve conversions and increase your bottom line.
Facebook Ads FAQs
You ads can show up on both Facebook and Instagram and include stories and the main feed.
- We will install the Facebook Pixel on your website which is a way for Facebook to track how your ads are performing and allow us to make adjustments as necessary.
- Absolutely! Combining both Facebook and Google ads are a great way to start building brand recognition and credibility.
We don’t lock you into a contract. All we ask is for 3 months to prove that our solution will work for you.
Our results speak for themselves and we prove that to you with the reports that we provide you.
We handle everything from landing pages to copy so you can worry about running your business.