In Just 5 Steps!
* Note, you must be an admin on your Facebook page to add people to pages.
- First log into your Personal Facebook account.
- To your left screen (far left column) under your name, scroll down to Pages.
3. Then once the page loads, there should be a new column. Click on the Facebook page you want to make changes to, and then scroll down to the setting from the left column.
4. Then make sure you’re under general, scroll down to page roles and click.
5. Once you clicked on page roles, then add the name of the person you want to add to the Facebook page. Finally, assign a role to them. Learn More About Page Roles Here.
And you’re done!